August 16 – September 10, 2021
Help Art Office Help Artists!
Our financial goals for this campaign are:
1. To fully fund two membership scholarships for the next two sessions ($250 total),
2. To cover operating costs for the next two sessions ($750), and lastly,
3. To hire guest speakers for upcoming sessions ($500).
Our overall goals for the fundraiser are:
1. To raise awareness of our program, especially in the Midwest,
2. To establish our presence in the Iowa City community, and
3. To secure financing for our immediate future.
Rather read it? Here’s a transcript!
Here’s what we have planned for you over the next four weeks:
Alumni Spotlights & Interviews
Follow our blog (right here on this site, under the “blog” tab) and our Instagram to see what past Art Office members are up to today!
Each week, we’ll be doing a new giveaway on Instagram and Facebook, sponsored by six of the greatest places in Iowa City.
Art Office Merch!
We’ve got a fun little line of Art Office swag you’re going to love! You can find it all under the “Donate” tab.
Q&A Video Series
Tune into Instagram for short talks from Carla Baudrons all about the program.
And please join us, Friday, September 10th from 4-7PM at Big Grove Brewery for our Fundraiser Finale Happy Hour! Meet the boss, alumni, and sponsors, and find out in person what a unique community Art Office is building.
Takeaway: Follow us on Instagram to keep in the know!
For exact dates and times of video releases, alumni interviews, giveaway drawings, and more, you can view the entire fundraiser schedule under the “Calendar” tab.